7.29.2009

Potty training continues...

We haven’t gotten just full time serious about potty training yet but we do work on it.

Only bad thing, since I took a picture of each of the girls’ first poops and made a big deal out of it, they think we are suppose to make a picture every time they poop now. They start saying “make picture of it” and pointing to it. I’m doing it to appease them…but I really have enough poop pictures. I can’t just “pretend” to make a picture because they want to see it on the camera after I snap.

If they are smart enough to know all that, they should be smart enough to start using the potty, wouldn’t you think?

3 comments:

black betty said...

LOL! dat's funnah rite ther...

so, you gonna post any poop pics? JUST KIDDING!!! seriously...

:D

black betty said...

so, how's it going, love?

tank said...

Everything's good...except for the potty training that is! I'm not gonna rush them though.

Since you work, do you only do pics on Saturdays?