2.03.2010

Midweek Ramblings

All I think about is "wedding" night and day. I am glad I only have one child! It is all so exciting yet so stressful at the same time. I want to get everything done NOW but some things just have to wait.

We did pick up a few items this past weekend. I'm sure I'll be spending tons of time, not to mention money, at Ultimate Party, Hobby Lobby and Michael's.

We also went to the church and mapped out the layout for the reception area, took some measurements and discussed the sanctuary decorations.

I am really excited about the candy favor buffet. It will be something like this:


I guess my biggest delima right now is the guest table centerpieces. I'll have a florist do the sanctuary flowers so I was trying to save some money and do the reception centerpieces myself. Right now I'm leaning towards mint julep cups with a mound of hydrangeas. That is the main flower. I am open for suggestions though...anyone, anyone!

But things are moving along. It'll be over before I know it though. My husband and I are already planning our August vacation. *sigh*

No comments: