1.15.2010

No Replacement

Oh, how I miss my cheesy tots.

Over the past couple of weeks I’ve tried some other breakfast items.

First of all nothing else can be eaten safely and comfortably while I drive. I’ve been trying not to eat at my desk to keep from leaving any crumbs behind that might attract more rodents than we already have.

First up, I tried a McDonald’s sausage biscuit. I like mustard on a sausage biscuit. Strange, I know. But, McD’s doesn’t have mustard! Plus, I had to eat a crumbly biscuit at my desk and by the time I got through all my lipstick is gone. I at least want the lipstick to last until lunch time.

I tried a McDonald’s sausage burrito. Yuck. Just yuck.

I tried tater tots with cheese from Sonic. It just isn’t the same having cheese on the outside rather than the inside. And I couldn’t eat them while I was driving and it was way too much food. My surgically altered stomach can’t take in that much at a time.

I got an apple fritter from the Donut Palace this morn. I knew I was messing up but just couldn’t think of anything else. Talk about sugar overload. And it was way too much also.

I think I’ll be better off just eating a pack of nabs.

*sigh* How I miss that perfect little six piece portion that I could safely and neatly eat while driving and without taking away the lipstick. That creamy, cheesy goodness.
Nothing can take the place of my cheesy tots.

1 comment:

black betty said...

i'll just stick to my coffee. hopefully they won't discontinue THAT! ha!

xoxo