12.15.2008

Ailing

My pc has came down with a virus and I had to admit it to the hospital last Friday. I don't have the time nor patience to try and debug it myself. And from what the guys at the shop said, it may be over my head anyway. They said about 85% of the pc's they are working on has the same malicious virus mine has. I wish they could catch all these devilish people who sit around with nothing better to do but create these stupid viruses. Give them solitary for life. Better yet, give them a lethal injection.

I don't use my pc at home that much. With the redheads, work, housework, family, I just don't have the time. My daughter gets on myspace plus has school projects fairly regularly. School. That's the main reason I even have internet at home. She has a project right now she needs to be working on for finals this week too.

I do get on every now and then myself though. Especially if the girls are gone. But I really didn't realize how much I'd miss it until this weekend. I couldn't look up a recipe or a phone number or directions. I couldn't read the local paper. Look at Marshall's daily cartoon. I couldn't check in on the MRBA to see what everyone is doing, shout out about the Jets win, harrass JB about the Titans losing. Again.

So, I can only be posting and blogging at work right now. I hope the shop will give me a call today to say my pc is fixed. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

1 comment:

Jen said...

ugh, what virus? I hope I don't get it, I would FLIP out without my laptop! :(

I hope you get it back, I know how you feel when it is down.. So weird how dependant we have gotten to PCs..I remember when we didnt havethem and how we did things.