2.23.2009

What's Your Hymn

I got an email showing hymn titles by occupation:

Dentist's Hymn – Crown Him with Many Crowns

Weatherman's Hymn - There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor's Hymn – How Firm a Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn - Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn - There's a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn - Standing on the Promises

Optometrist's Hymn - Open My Eyes That I Might See

The IRS Agent's Hymn - I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn - Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn - Send the Light

The Shopper's Hymn – In The Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn - I've Got a Mansion Just over the Hilltop

The Massage Therapists Hymn - He Touched Me

The Doctor's Hymn - The Great Physician


Since I'm a draftsperson I guess mine would be - Draw Me Nearer.

Can you come up with a hymn for your (or any) occupation?

4 comments:

Mrs.H said...

Bring Ye All the Tithes (#616 in the 1991 Baptist Hymnal)- church financial secretary

Jen said...

I love HOLY HOLY HOLY and HOW GREAT THOU ART and I Surrender All(that one brings me to my knees every time.)

What's a Stay at Home Wife? LOL I think I Surrender All pretty much sums that one up.

dhcoop said...

I guess since I'm a lowly administrataive assistant, mine has to be "Have Thine Own Way, Lord".

JustJo said...

A landscape artist "Beautiful Isle of
Somewhere"